* Presented here is only a demonstration of some functions of the upcoming release version of My Little Playlist currently in development. More info on the project can be found here (in english), and here (in russian), and on @MLPlaylist.
* Note that there is no particular order in which I've started to fill the playlist: there are a lot of talented artists out here, whom I equally love (with a little exception for the NACP, of course, who will be always on the first place;) ). It is planned that in later versions of MLPL users will be able to create and arrange their own playlists as they wish.
* Yes, I know, playlist here is far from being any kind of full, but, assure you, I'll do my best to continue filling it up with tracks from my collection and new tracks regularly published by the artists. It's not that fast process, as we all wished it to be, so, please, be patient and check playlist once in a while. It's about one artist I'm adding to playlist everyday (when not developing other aspects of system). And if you think I missed your favorite artist (or probably you are one) - please, don't hesitate, let me now (on Twitter, forums (see links above) or by email (see email link in footer of the page))!
* List of artists currently in rotation as well as artists not yet added can be found here.
* Limitations of current version: user can't save order of tracks in playlist; only 4 different tags available for presented tracks; no filter and library options; lots of bugs (found one? Let me now!).
* NOTE TO SELF: stop bothering users with lots of useless hints. It's all about music & ponies, after all :)